|Tuesday through Friday
||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
||12 noon - 4 p.m.|
Mondays by appointment only.
Groups by appointment. Closed Mondays and most major holidays, call ahead.
In case of inclement weather please call 712-644-3888 to make sure we are here or check the local T.V. and radio stations, if Logan-Magnolia School is canceled we also will not be open.
Admission Effective March 1, 2009
|Children Age 15 & under
Group Rates are available (call for reservations).
DVD's available for Group Tour Planners, Church Activities Planners, etc click on Contact page
Please note - the Museum is closed the following Holidays:
Christmas Eve & Day
New Year's Eve & Day
Directions to the Museum
The museum is located 7 miles northeast of Missouri Valley, IA on Highway 30, or 1 1/2 miles south of Logan, IA. See specific directions below:
From Sioux City, IA & other Northern Locations:
Follow I-29 S to Hwy 30 E (exit 75). Follow Hwy 30 east, seven miles past Missouri Valley. Turn west on 270th Street, and follow to 2697 Niagara Trail.
From Kansas City, MO & other Southern Locations:
Follow I-29N to Hwy 30 E (exit 75). Follow Hwy 30 east, seven miles past Missouri Valley. Turn west on 270th Street, and follow to 2697 Niagara Trail.
From Omaha, NE & other Western Locations:
Follow I-680 N to I-29N to Hwy 30 E (exit 75). Follow Hwy 30 east, seven miles past Missouri Valley. Turn west on 270th Street, and follow to 2697 Niagara Trail.
From Des Moines, IA & other Eastern Locations:
Follow I-80W, merging onto I-680 W. Take I-680 W to I-29N to Hwy 30 E (exit 75). Follow Hwy 30 E, seven miles past Missouri Valley. Turn west on 270th Street, and follow to 2697 Niagara Trail.
Museum Fun Facts
1. Our Grand Opening was held in April 2001.
2. As of December 4, 2007, visitors that have crossed our threshold; 49,878.
3. By the Fifth year of operation, all 50 states and 26 countries had visited.
4. Cumulative years of various professional experiences of our staff to date: 62
5. Diverse religious backgrounds of board members and staff.
6. Akiane, internationally known Child Prodigy attracted over 2000 visitors during her 2004 appearance at the museum.
7. Recognized as a destination on Rand McNally maps 2006 & 2007, also listed in the AAA magazine.
8. Past members with the following organizations:
Missouri Valley Chamber of Commerce
Logan Chamber of Commerce
Western Iowa Tourism Region
Iowa Museum Association
Iowa Non-Profit Association
World Religious Travel Association
Harrison County Development Corporation
Loess Hills Hospitality Association
Harrison County Food Pantry
Other Area Attractions
The Grotto of the Redemption
The Loess Hills Hospitality Association
Trinity Heights, Queen of Peace
Western Iowa Tourism Region
Harrison County Welcome Center
Missouri Valley, IA
Other Iowa Museums
For Information on local Restaurants, Hotel/Motels, and more, visit either; Western Iowa Tourism Region, Missouri Valley, Ia or Logan, IA's websites.