What does the Museum of Religious Arts offer?
"King of Kings"
display. Incredible life-size wax figures,
depicting the life of Christ and his contemporaries.
- Thousands of religious artifacts. Includes examples of almost any imaginable religious article.
- Library of religious books.
- Theatre. Showing films and videos about the Holy Land.
- Films on spirituality from many perspectives.
- Gospel music groups. Spiritual plays.
- Gift shop. Thousands of religious books and gifts.
- Scores of restored statues.
- Restored stained glass windows
- Open to the public.